Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I'm BAAAAACK

Two years later, I embark on trip #4 to WISER in Muhuru Bay.

This trip will be special, as they always are, because this time because my husband, Michael Freidberg will be making his second excursion to WISER and my daughter Annie Katz, age 15, will be with us!

Annie is a Freshman (or Form II) at The Lawrenceville School. She's been hearing about WISER since my first trip in 2013 when she 9 years old. When she turned 13, she did her bat mitzvah project to raise money for WISER. And now, she will get to experience the magic of the WISER girls for herself as one of their peers.

We are on the plane to Nairobi right now.  We watched Queen of Katwe, which, if you haven't seen, I highly recommend (pack tissues).

So stay tuned for all the excitement of this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment